tisdag 3 januari 2012

elsamajarun´sbloggparty

In this "bloggparty" competion you should do a layout about your self and three things who you shall do for yor self under 2012(not the usually things like loose weigth,stop smoke).I took a iceblue cardstock a put a white paper on.this paper i paint with "bubbelplast"iced blue and broken china distress(tim holtz).then i made some snowstar,three was I painted with a white pen.and the other three I put some mist on..my three things(it´s so smal text ,that you can not read it on the photo)who I shall do for my self is:1:go to scrapmeeting in Järfälla in begin of may.2:be better on take both good and bad things who people say to me.3:be,take the day who it come./                                                                                                                                                                             i denna bloggpartyutmaning skulle du göra en lo om dej själv o tre saker du skulle göra för dej själv(inte dom vanliga gå ner i vikt,sluta röka).isblåcardstock o vitt papper som jag stämplat med bubbelplast iced green/blue och brokenchina distresser(tim holtz)mina tre saker som jag ska göra för mej själv är .1scrapträff i järfälla,2bli bättre på o ta både bra o dålig kritik.3.bara va o ta dagen som den kommerhttp://elsamajarun.blogg.se/

1 kommentar: